1874 Pendrell Street was on the south side of Pendrell Street, east of Gilford Street. It appears that part of the house also had an address of 1872 Pendrell Street.
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 71; northeast portion of Lot 6.
There is one potential reference to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched September 26, 2019]. However, the street address is 1870 Pendrell Street rather than 1872 Pendrell Street or 1874 Pendrell Street.
|Owner:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Architect:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Builder:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Legal Address:||DL: 185 Block: 71 Sub: Resub: Lot: 6|
|Street Name:||Pendrell Street|
|Remarks:||Frame d house|
Vancouver directories from 1911 to 1920.
|1911||Wilson, John Wynne|
|1912||Birks, Frederick Claude|
|1913 to 1914||Brown, Allan Thomas|
|1915 to 1916||Dallas, Robert Stuart Morrison|
|1915||Daniell, Ernest Augustus Stowey|
|1916||Jones, Mrs. Susan Ann|
|1918 to 1919||Berryman, William Stanley|
|1919 to 1910||Jones, Mrs. Susan Ann|
The house later offered rental accommodations. From time to time, the contents of the house were for sale by auction.
The property later became part of the Sylvia Hotel complex.