1950 Haro Street was an Edwardian vernacular house on the south side of Haro Street, about halfway between Gilford Street and Chilco Street. Although the outside shell of the house still exists, the interior became a series of modern apartments as part of a redevelopment called Stanley Park Mews about 2001.
Legal Description: District Lot 185, Block 67, Lot 11.
There is one reference to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits:http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched January 26, 2014].
Note: The name of the owner should probably be “C.F. Cotton.” Cecil Frank Cotton lived in this house from 1902 to 1911.
|Owner:||Cotton, C. H.|
|Architect:||Cotton, C. H.|
|Builder:||Miller, C. T. (cont.)|
|Legal Address:||DL: 185 Block: 67 Sub: Resub: Lot: 11|
|Street Name:||Haro Street|
Vancouver directory listings for 1950 Haro Street:
|1902 to 1911||Cotton, Cecil Frank|
|1913 to 1914||Symes, Reginald|
|1915 to 1920||Bonnycastle, William Robinson|