1803 Georgia Street was on the northwest corner of Georgia Street and Denman Street.
From about 1903 to 1910 it was the site of the Dominion Carbolineum Works Limited, which was a wood creosoting plant. William Henry Harvey (1845-1933) was the president of the company.
Henderson’s City of Vancouver and North Vancouver Directory, 1909, page 621.
The Denman Arena later occupied 1803 Georgia Street, along with several other lots on the north side of the 1800 block of Georgia Street.
1800 Block Georgia Street – detail from Goad’s Atlas of the city of Vancouver – 1912 – Vol 1 – Plate 7 – Coal Harbour to Barclay Street and Cardero Street to Stanley Park
Arena at 1805 Georgia at Denman, VPL Accession Number: 6549, Date: 1913. [There is some doubt about the date: the small building in front of the arena does not appear in the Vancouver directories until 1919. As well, the name “Victory Tea Rooms” may refer to the end of the First World War.]