1873 Georgia Street was on the north side of Georgia Street, east of the intersection with Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 64; west half of Lot 6.
Vancouver Directory Listings from 1912 to 1920.
|1912||Orde, William Roden|
|1913 to 1914||Horseshoe Restaurant|
|1915 to 1920||Vacant|
Around 1921, Ernest C. Denning and Company operated an electrical engineering supply firm at 1873 Georgia Street.
Later in 1921, a tailoring and fur alteration business took over the site.
In December 1921, the business moved to 1869 Georgia Street.
For several years, the property was vacant. By 1930, Pascoe and Company’s marine business was at this location.
In 1932, a bailiff auctioned the property at 1873 Georgia Street.
In 1933, Georgia Sign Service was at 1873 Georgia Street. (In 1935, the firm had moved to 1820 Georgia Street.)
A series of marine-related businesses later occupied this site.
This area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.
Further information appears on the page for 1997 Georgia Street.