1972 Georgia Street was in both the street listing and the name listing in the 1909 Vancouver directory. It appears to be a temporary or alternative address for part of the house at 1974 Georgia Street (or perhaps it was part of the house at 1968 Georgia Street.) The address listings during this period were not always consistent.
Vancouver directory listings in 1909 and 1910.
|1909||Armishaw, John Edward (upstairs)|
|1909 to 1910||Empire Candy Company|
In 1909, the existing buildings on the lot were moved or demolished. The Stuart Building occupied the lot from 1909 until 1982.
Further information appears on the page for 1974 Georgia Street.