Stuart Building

Georgia Street and Chilco Street, 1966; still image from BC Road Trip Time Machine: See Vancouver as it was in 1966; https://www.tranbc.ca/2017/11/01/bc-road-trip-time-machine-see-vancouver-as-it-was-in-1966/.

 

The Stuart Building was at the southeast corner of Georgia Street and Chilco Street from 1909 to 1982.

From 1909 to 1922, its address was 1974 Georgia Street.

From 1923 to 1982, its address was 674 Chilco Street.

Further information appears on the page for 1974 Georgia Street.