1872 Pendrell Street was on the south side of Pendrell Street, east of Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 71; northeast portion of Lot 6.
There is one potential reference to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched September 26, 2019]. However, the street address is 1870 Pendrell Street rather than 1872 Pendrell Street or 1874 Pendrell Street.
|Owner:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Architect:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Builder:||Sharpe, A. M.|
|Legal Address:||DL: 185 Block: 71 Sub: Resub: Lot: 6|
|Street Name:||Pendrell Street|
|Remarks:||Frame d house|
Vancouver directories from 1911 to 1920.
|1911||Vacant (Occupied by 1912)|
|1912 to 1913||Clarke, Walter William|
|1915 to 1916||Hutton, Ernest Weardale|
|1917 to 1919||Gagen, Henry|
The house offered rental accommodations until the late 1950s.
The property later became part of the Sylvia Hotel complex.