Henderson’s City of Vancouver and North Vancouver Directory, 1909, page 742.
Hoffar-Beeching Shipyards Limited, 1927 Georgia St. W., Vancouver, B.C., catalogue, unpaged [recto of leaf 2], about 1927; courtesy collection of Murray Maisey.
1933 Georgia Street was on the north side of Georgia Street, west of the intersection with Gilford Street.
From 1909 to 1918, this was the address of the Hoffar Motor Boat Company, which built boats and aircraft. (Further information appears on the page for the Hoffar Motor Boat Company.)
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 64; west half of Lot 10.
1900 Block Georgia Street – Detail from Goad’s Atlas of the city of Vancouver – 1912 – Vol 1 – Plate 7 – Coal Harbour to Barclay Street and Cardero Street to Stanley Park.
The 1919 Vancouver directory showed the property as vacant.
Henderson’s Greater Vancouver City Directory, 1919, page 182 (Georgia Street).
Beginning in 1920, this address did not appear as an individual listing in the Vancouver directories. However, the general area continued to be the site of several industrial and marine-related businesses until the 1960s.
Devonian Harbour Park
The area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.
Further information appears on the page for 1997 Georgia Street: https://westendvancouver.wordpress.com/streets-a-to-h/georgia-street-2/1900-block-georgia-street/1997-georgia-street/
Devonian Harbour Park, 1800 and 1900 Block, north side of Georgia Street, looking north-east; Google Maps; 3D view; searched December 15, 2019.