1876 Pendrell Street was on the south side of Pendrell Street, east of Gilford Street.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched September 26, 2019].
Vancouver directory listings from 1912 to 1920.
|1912 to 1914||Straube, Charles (son of Valerian Jacob Straube)|
|1915||McKay, James H.|
|1918||Gamble, John Dudley|
1872 Pendrell Street, 1874 Pendrell Street, and 1876 Pendrell Street were in the Vancouver directories until 1950.
In 1951, the directory no longer listed 1876 Pendrell Street.
The property later became part of the Sylvia Hotel complex.