1939 Georgia Street was on the north side of Georgia Street, between Gilford Street and Chilco Street.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/ [searched March 3, 2020].
Mainland Engineering Company Limited was at this location in 1919.
1939 Georgia Street did not appear in the Vancouver directory street listings again until the mid-1930s.
In the fall of 1936, the boat brokerage firm of Orr and Hudson was at this address.
Harold Orr and Charles Hudson were the principal operators of the firm.
This address did not appear in the Vancouver directories in the 1940s and early 1950s..
In 1956, Chris-Craft boats were available at this location.
The general area continued to be the site of several industrial and marine-related businesses until the 1960s.
Devonian Harbour Park
The area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.
Further information appears on the page for 1997 Georgia Street: https://westendvancouver.wordpress.com/streets-a-to-h/georgia-street-2/1900-block-georgia-street/1997-georgia-street/.