2065 Beach Avenue first appeared in the Vancouver directories in 1926.
Leonard William Thirkell lived at this address from 1926 to 1928.
The house was a private residence until the mid-1930s.
In 1936, the owners either demolished the house or made significant renovations to it.
By 1937, the house was for rent.
In 1940, the city gave a permit for alterations to the house.
In the early 1940s, Henry Charles Macaulay and his wife, Marie, lived in the house.
In 1955 and 1956, the house was for sale, along with 2076 Pendrell Street, which was at the back of the lot.
The house has continued as a private residence until the present time.