William D. Evans was a realtor. He lived at 821 Denman Street in 1913.
William D. Evans operated a real estate business called W.D. Evans and Company. The offices of the firm were at number 23 in the Canada Life Assurance Building at 640 West Hastings Street.
John Stigers was also working with W. D. Evans and Company. In 1913, John Stigers was living at the Empress Hotel at 235 East Hastings Street. (Lyle Leroy Mills, of 1967 Barclay Street, was the proprietor of the Empress Hotel.)
W.D. Evans was associated with the Federal Investment Company, and with Federal Investments Limited. The Federal Investment Company was at 350 West Pender Street in 1912.
Ralph Smith, of 2394 West First Avenue, and William S. Cameron, of 2544 West Third Avenue, were also involved in Federal Investments Limited.
In 1914, the Federal Investment Company became insolvent and it made an assignment for the benefit of its creditors.
No further information is available for William D. Evans.