1968 Comox Street is on the south side of Comox Street, east of Chilco Street.
The house was new in 1941.
This house first appeared in the Vancouver directories in 1942.
Legal Description: District Lot 185; Block 70; east half of Lot 12.
In 1958, the house was for sale. The realtor described the house as a duplex.
In 1963, the houses to the east were demolished to make way for an apartment building at 1952 Comox Street. The house at 1968 Comox Street was not part of this development.
In 1970, the house was for sale.
In 1972, a two-bedroom unit in the house was for rent.
In 1977, the house was for sale.
The house later became the English Bay Inn, which offered bed and breakfast accommodations.
In 2011, the house was for sale.