1875 Georgia Street was on the north side of Georgia Street, east of the intersection with Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 64; north portion of west half of Lot 6.
There are no specific references to this address in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched February 27, 2020].
Vancouver Directory Listings from 1902 to 1935.
|1903 to 1909||Hawkins, Frederick George|
|1910 to 1913||Kirkup, Sidney John|
|1914||Green, Cyril Rokeby|
|1916 to 1919||Not listed under Vancouver streets|
|1920 to 1921||Tidswell, Samuel (possibly Frank Tidswell)|
|1922 to 1923||Vacant|
|1925 to 1935||Not listed under Vancouver streets|
A series of marine-related businesses later occupied this site.
This area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.
Further information appears on the page for 1997 Georgia Street.