1935 Comox Street was on the north side of Comox Street, west of Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot 185, Block 69, west half of Lot 31.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits:http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched February 10, 2014].
Vancouver directory listings from 1901 to 1942:
|1901 to 1907||Campbell, William Thomas|
|1908||Smith, William Charles Kingsford|
|1909 to 1942||Gallagher, William Henry|
The house was for sale in November 1942 and in September 1948.
The house was a private residence and rooming house through the 1950s and early 1960s.
The house was demolished to make way for the Eagle Crest apartments, 1949 Comox Street, which appeared in 1963. Further information appears on the page for 1949 Comox Street.