1816 Pendrell Street was the site of one of two houses that belonged to John Morton.
The houses were originally on the southwest corner of Denman Street and Pendrell Street, and their street addresses were 1151 Denman Street and 1155 Denman Street.
1151 Denman Street and 1155 Denman Street; detail from Insurance plan – City of Vancouver, July 1897, revised June 1901 – Sheet 45 – Comox Street to English Bay and Bidwell Street to Stanley Park.
About 1912, the houses were moved around the corner to the 1800 block of Pendrell Street.
Vancouver directory listings for 1816 Pendrell Street.