The Dollar Wood Yard was at 1903 Georgia Street from 1919 to 1924. Mark Vincent Drower was the manager.
Further information appears on the page for Dollar Wood Yard.
In 1925 and 1926, the property was vacant.
In 1927, the Stanley Park Station appeared at this site. From 1927 to 1938, the address was 1903 Georgia Street.
From 1939 to 1946, the service station was McKinnon and Son Gas and Oil. The street address was 1905 Georgia Street.
From 1947 to the 1960s, the business was called Stanley Park Service. The address was still 1905 Georgia Street.
West End Trailer Taxi was also at this location in 1947
This area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.