1877 Comox Street was on the north side of Comox Street, just west of Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot 185, Block 69, Lot 35.
There is one reference to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits:http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched April 19, 2019].
|Legal Address:||DL: 185 Block: 69 Sub: Resub: Lot: 35|
|Street Number:||[1869 & 1877]|
|Street Name:||Comox Street|
|Remarks:||Two frame dwellings|
Vancouver directory listings from 1906 to 1920:
|1906 to 1910||Wood, William Henry (Junior)|
|1911 to 1913||Burnett, Frank (Junior)|
|1914 to 1918||Lochead, Alexander Cameron|
|1919 to 1920||Corbett, Mrs. Gertrude Ethel|
The house was for sale in 1908.
In 1913 and 1918, the house was for rent.
The house was a private residence from the 1920s to the 1940s.
In the 1950 and early 1960s, the house offered rental accommodation.
In 1964, the house was gone. A new apartment building called “Park West” was on the site, with an address of 1869 Comox Street.