847 Park Road was on the west side of Park Road, near the intersection with Haro Street.
Legal Description: District Lot 185, Block 66, Lot 18.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched January 4, 2019].
Vancouver directory listings from 1903 to 1913.
|1903 to 1904||Vacant|
|1905 to 1906||Morgan, Robert and Walter|
|1907 to 1908||Hoy, Walter|
|1909 to 1911||Blake, Benjamin|
|1911||Varley, Charles (rear)|
|1912 to 1913||Parks, Frederick James|
|1913||McCue, Thomas (rear)|
The lots on the west side of Park Road later became part of the city’s park system.