1869 Georgia Street was on the north side of Georgia Street, between Denman Street and Gilford Street.
Legal description: District Lot 185; Block 64; Lot 6.
Vancouver Directory Listings from 1901 to 1920.
|1901 to 1902||Wilson, Robert|
|1903||Freshfield, Anthony Deane|
|1905 to 1906||Gordon, Charles Llewellyn Wallace|
|1907 to 1909||Hutchings, Albert Thomas|
|1910 to 1912||Cotton, John Vincent|
|1913 to 1915||Canadian Western Electric Co.|
|1917 to 1920||Bourne, Albert George James|
From the 1920s to the mid-1970s, a series of boat dealers and marine supply businesses occupied this location.
This area later became part of Devonian Harbour Park.