1929 Comox Street was on the north side of Comox Street, west of Gilford Street.
Legal Description: District Lot 185, Block 69, east half of Lot 31.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits:http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched February 10, 2014].
Vancouver directory listings from 1902 to 1932:
|1902 to 1903||Norris, William Edward|
|1904 to 1909||Sherwood, Henry Samuel|
|1910 to 1912||Buscombe, Henry Arthur|
|1913 to 1914||Fee, Emerson Sanford|
|1915 to 1918||Millard, Harry Hugh|
|1920 to 1932||McConnan, Harold|
The house continued as a private residence through the 1950s and early 1960s.
The house was demolished to make way for the Eagle Crest apartments, 1949 Comox Street, which appeared in 1963. Further information appears on the page for 1949 Comox Street.