1054 Denman Street was on the east side of Denman Street, between Nelson Street and Comox Street.
Legal Description: District Lot: 185; Block: 59; Lot: 15.
There are no references to this property in Heritage Vancouver Society’s database of historic building permits: http://permits.heritagevancouver.org/index.php?cID=1 [searched October 16, 2019].
Vancouver directory listings from 1905 to 1920.
|1906 to 1909||Smith, Arthur Gordon|
|1910 to 1911||Kappele, Arthur James|
|1912 to 1914||Allan, Mrs. Mary Jane|
|1915 to 1916||Fleming, Hugh Lindsay|
|1917 to 1918||Sharp, George Lister Thornton|
|1919||Fripp, Christina (widow of Robert MacKay Fripp)|
In 1916, the contents of the house were for sale by auction.
A furrier business was at this address from the 1930s to the 1950s.
The property was for sale in 1948 and 1950.
The house continued to offer rental accommodations in the 1950s and 1960s.
The property later became part of the Denman Place complex.
Further information appears on the page for 1008 Denman Street.